All-In Productions wanted to help give a platform to great new art, and to support the development of local performance companies. By teaming up with The Garage and REDuck Producktions we are proud to present #ScratchNights
Each of the companies involved in #ScratchNights have received 5 free days space in The Garage, mentoring and support on the project and their organisation and will take away 100% of the Box Office takings, as an investment in their future work.
Come see a roster of the region’s most talented artists perform new material from shows they are working on in a fantastically fast showcase of 15 minute slots, featuring an eclectic range of disciplines. There will be time for feedback and discussion at the end of the evening.
All-In Productions are looking for local performance companies to take part in the next of it’s of Scratch Nights on Friday 1st June 2018, 8pm in co-production with The Garage.
APPLY TO TAKE PART IN THIS SCRATCH NIGHT!
Do you have an exciting new idea for a piece of performance? Are you struggling to find the space and support you need?
All-In Productions wants to help give a platform to great new art, and to support the development of local performance companies. By teaming up with The Garage and we are proud to present #ScratchNights
Apply now for a chance to take part in our scratch process..
All-In productions and The Garage can give you..
- FREE SPACE- 5 days of rehearsal space worth over the value of £1000 in the performance hub that is The Garage Norwich.
- ARTISTIC MENTORING – Our brilliant Artistic Director will be on hand to give you advice and feedback throughout your time with us.
- PRODUCER MENTORING- We can give you guidance on anything from your budgets to writing your funding bids.
- PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITY – As part of your time with us, you will share what you have been working on in our Scratch Night. This will be fully teched in our 113 seat studio theatre.
- AUDIENCE FEEDBACK- After the show we will be hosting a feedback event with the audience. This is a fantastic chance to see what the audience thought and to get ideas on how to develop your piece further.
- MONEY! – The company’s taking part in the scratch night, each take home an equal split of 100% of the box office taking.
- LASTLY.. -You will be starting a valued relationship with a small scale programming venue.
So what are you waiting for… Apply here for any of our scratch night events.
The companies and individuals who have been a part of past #ScratchNights Include…